A & M Removals Why Choose Us A & M Removals Loading Van A & M Removals Removal
This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.

Removals Prices

A & M Removals offer two different types of removal, hourly rate and set rate.

All hourly rate removals are a minimum of 1 hour and set rate removal prices can be obtained on request with a free quotation.

Hourly rates for our 3.5ton Luton Van

£40.00 per hour - 1 man and our Luton van
£50.00 per hour - 2 men and our Luton van
£60.00 per hour - 3 men and our Luton van

Hourly rate for our 7.5ton Lorry

£50.00 per hour - 1 man and our Lorry
£60.00 per hour - 2 men and our Lorry
£70.00 per hour - 3 men and our Lorry

We do offer a day rate removal service, so if you're waiting on keys or would rather know the full price to get the removal complete this could be the way for you.

We offer you 3 men and a vehicle for the day. All mattress bags, sofa bags, appliance covers, wardrobe boxes all comes free of charge on the day, the men will dismantle and reassemble beds and wardrobes within this move.

Town 3 Men and Van 3 Men and Lorry
Folkestone £300.00 £350.00
Ashford £325.00 £400.00
Dover £310.00 £375.00
Canterbury £325.00 £400.00
Maidstone £350.00 £450.00
Margate £330.00 £445.00

No hidden extras and no VAT

All removal vehicles come fully equipped with:

Furniture Blankets
Mattress Bags
Wardrobe Boxes
Suite Bags
Appliance Covers
Plasma Covers

We also sell moving boxes

Small Short Large Tall Long

If you are booked in with our company for your move, boxes are reduced by 50%

Packing Service Full or Part

We offer a full or part packing service to suit your needs.

If we are doing your pack and move we will tend to do the pack the day before the Removal leaving out essentials in the bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen.

So 90% will be packed the day before and the remainder 10% on the morning of the move.

We can give you a free pack/pack and move quote available on request in which one of our staff will visit your home at a date and time of your choice to conduct the survey of what needs doing.

Copyright © 2014 A and M Removals. All Rights Reserved. Design by Smart Design UK